"i’m not bitter" i say, bitterly, with a bitter expression
"3 words, 8 letters. Say it and I’m yours."
I am groot
You attract the right things when you have a sense of who you are.
Amy Poehler (via nyu-tah)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via lamestprincess)
I am a very private person, yet I am an open book.
If you don’t ask…I won’t tell.